UNWTO and the Government of the Republic of San Marino are providing again an international platform for governments, destinations and the private sector, to advance global accessibility.
What are the objectives of the Conference?
- Foster Leadership in Accessibility: Explore the role of governments and destinations in advancing accessibility.
- Provide International Guidance: Discuss how international tools and universal design principles are applied to the tourism value chain.
- Advance innovation: Showcase innovative solutions in access to transportation, cultural heritage, nature areas, leisure, MICE and tourism businesses.
Who is this Conference for?
- Governments and destinations
- Tourism industry professionals and developers of IT solutions
- Organizations of persons with disability
- International organizations and development agencies
Which benefits and take aways do participants get?
- Learn from best practices and successful accessibility solutions
- Share your own experience and network
- Become part of the UNWTO & San Marino Action Agenda 2023